Looking for two kittens

BognorMotors

BMVS Sport & Performance
Trade Member
T6 Legend
We are looking for two kittens, if anyone has any for sale. As near to Bognor Regis as possible .

Would rather buy off someone known, to avoid the' breeder for money' people

Thanks

Don't buy them as it only encourages unscrupulous people to breed. Contact your local Cats Protection - they always have lots of cats, including young ones, looking for homes. They will want to vet your home (as in check, not snip) beforehand but that's a good thing (IMHO anyway).

Don't buy them as it only encourages unscrupulous people to breed. Contact your local Cats Protection - they always have lots of cats, including young ones, looking for homes. They will want to vet your home (as in check, not snip) beforehand but that's a good thing (IMHO anyway).

Already registered with them. No kittens presently

Happy to buy off genuine owners, not breeders as stated. We are lifelong cat people and missing our furry friends after the death of our recent cat - 17 years
You can search here for pets, I’ve used it before

Looking daily already, just wary of the breeders.

Thanks for the help though much appreciated.

Well that’s helpful. We’ve always had cats. Dogs are a pain and smelly ;-)

Each to their own......
I've got three dogs.
And as much as I'd like to disagree with you, my dogs just prove you right every day. Today one of them tried to smuggle a rotting deer's leg that he'd found in the woods back into the T6 so that he could savour the aroma back home in front of the log burner. I've no idea why I love dogs.

Just to update. We have these two Maine Coon Kitten joining us a ten weeks old.

Lunar - Tortoise girl
Loki - Giner boy

It really is a minefield out there presently so so many people breeding purely just for sale, and some of the people we had messages from
and had videos sent through from was worrying and showed a complete lack of love.

D94325E5-59B8-412F-93D1-6129811D7537.jpeg

A1CC592F-593B-4B1E-8AD6-06BC3F895743.jpeg

D4BDD757-FE6B-48FC-9E4E-3B7AF369A613.jpeg

We have had numerous video calls, have met the mum and dad cats as well as the whole human family etc. It’s given us total confidence we are making the right decision. They come with their first vaccines and pet insurance, and a host of toys.

Prices are through the roof presently , and if you are in the same position looking for a new pet, be careful out there as there are so many wrong people about.

We have had numerous video calls, have met the mum and dad cats as well as the whole human family etc. It’s given us total confidence we are making the right decision. They come with their first vaccines and pet insurance, and a host of toys.

Prices are through the roof presently , and if you are in the same position looking for a new pet, be careful out there as there are so many wrong people about.
Sounds like you got a genuine breeder. I breed cocker spaniels and I have deliberately not had any puppies, every week I get emails from people enquiring about the availability of puppies. Prices are absolutely crazy at the moment upwards of £2k for a puppy.

Just to update. We have these two Maine Coon Kitten joining us a ten weeks old.

Lunar - Tortoise girl
Loki - Giner boy

It really is a minefield out there presently so so many people breeding purely just for sale, and some of the people we had messages from
and had videos sent through from was worrying and showed a complete lack of love.

View attachment 102259

View attachment 102260

View attachment 102261
OMG They are sooo adorable Oli...love cats...heres ours.....Nuts and TLS (The Little Sh*T)
.IMG_1754.jpeg

IMG_1412.jpeg

Have had cats in the past but currently get daily visits from neighbours cats either side and it's like having grandchildren visit with a bit of fuss and then back to their respective homes... for some reason our attached neighbour seemed to think someone was feeding her Snowshoe cat titbits as the vet had told her it was overweight... a tiny amount of garlic sausage and the odd Ardennes pate maybe, obviously I suggested it was probably one of the neighbours.:sneaky:

Rosie from next door the other way, she's a tart!
20200616_114320.jpg

Back