Looking for a place that will retro fit night heater in OEM way to B Pillar.

Skyliner33

VCDS User
VIP Member
T6 Legend
Hi I am trying to find a place that will retro fit a heater to the OEM location and up through the B pillar.

Hopefully in the North West but willing to travel if I have to.

Thanks

I've found these guys and got a quote for £1210 including fitting:

Just to add. I dont have experience of these guys and not many reviews for diesel heater fitting. But look OK from a bit of research. I'm planning on asking my local installer if they can do the same.

I've found these guys and got a quote for £1210 including fitting:

Just to add. I dont have experience of these guys and not many reviews for diesel heater fitting. But look OK from a bit of research. I'm planning on asking my local installer if they can do the same.
Thanks but wrong make of heaters.

They might fit a different make if you enquire? Most places that fit autoterm fit Webastor or Eber but will more expensive obviously.
Sent them a message to ask. Did you use them? What was the quality of their work like?

Sent them a message to ask. Did you use them? What was the quality of their work like?
No not used them but they are the only ones I've found that advertise doing it in that way. I would have thought other installers would be happy to do it depending on their setup. I'm still in the deciding who to go to for what stage as I changed from a Caravelle to a Kombi at the weekend with the view to semi converting.

Hi I am trying to find a place that will retro fit a heater to the OEM location and up through the B pillar.

Hopefully in the North West but willing to travel if I have to.

Thanks
Don't Exploria do that? In Brighouse.

@Absolut5 did mine and did a great job…but they’re a long way from you! I travelled from Sheffield and don’t regret it 1 bit. I’ve got a lot of time for Jason!

Hi all,
I'm looking into having the B pillar conversion done. Do you need the step vent as well?
Thanks!

Hi all,
I'm looking into having the B pillar conversion done. Do you need the step vent as well?
Thanks!
No really necessarily, , you can use the one which comes with the heater, to save pennies

Oh mind block moment. I've just realised now you've said that. Forgot it had the two vent adapters ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Back