Load Rated A/t Tyre For T30 Kombi

NicNock

We have a T30 102 kombi and are looking for load rated all terrain tyres. Tyre size is 215/65/R16. Have looked at Yokohama Geolandars but they arent load rated. Does anyone know of a brand that is load rated please? I will not put unrated tyres on my van so please don't say 'Just put them on....' etc. TIA.

We have a T30 102 kombi and are looking for load rated all terrain tyres. Tyre size is 215/65/R16. Have looked at Yokohama Geolandars but they arent load rated. Does anyone know of a brand that is load rated please? I will not put unrated tyres on my van so please don't say 'Just put them on....' etc. TIA.
?????????WTF

To me, it is totally disrespectful to all the effort most people go to on this forum to give as good an answer to question as they possibly can.
This forum is far better than most in this regard. To be me, its all about making a contribution, and not lousy assumptive requirements:
I will not put unrated tyres on my van so please don't say 'Just put them on....' etc. - From a member who as yet not made very much of a contribution, it just seems out of order to me. Its just good manners, imo.
Ask the question, absolutely; and reply to any member directly who says Just put them on....' etc. . But address the whole forum collectively in this way. no no no.

To me, it is totally disrespectful to all the effort most people go to on this forum to give as good an answer to question as they possibly can.
This forum is far better than most in this regard. To be me, its all about making a contribution, and not lousy assumptive requirements:
I will not put unrated tyres on my van so please don't say 'Just put them on....' etc. - From a member who as yet not made very much of a contribution, it just seems out of order to me. Its just good manners, imo.
Ask the question, absolutely; and reply to any member directly who says Just put them on....' etc. . But address the whole forum collectively in this way. no no no.

Good manners might give him a chance and benefit of the doubt?

As he is in Germany, maybe it comes across a little sharp because something was lost in translation? Or maybe he's used to other more 'scene' forums that would say 'just fit them'!

He possibly has a poor opionion of this forum now based on your helpful responce......you did come across a little Polzylad!

[
Good manners might give him a chance and benefit of the doubt?

As he is in Germany, maybe it comes across a little sharp because something was lost in translation? Or maybe he's used to other more 'scene' forums that would say 'just fit them'!

He possibly has a poor opionion of this forum now based on your helpful responce......you did come across a little Polzylad!

Nic is a she, not that makes any difference at all. imo, it was bloody rude, and I stand by that. I would have given a very detailed response to this question, which Nic could except or not, her choice.

[

Nic is a she, not that makes any difference at all. imo, it was bloomin rude, and I stand by that. I would have given a very detailed response to this question, which Nic could except or not, her choice.

So now your blind stubbornness stops you from giving a 'detailed (im guessing helpful) response'? How rude......

BOOM!!!

Trying to elicit a respond & challenging peoples responses in a respectful(ish) way is all part of fun on this forum; but to challenge responses that haven't even been made!!!
There are thousands of comments in this section of the forum, not sure I can find many (any) that imply "Oh just stick the sodding tyres on, and don't worry about loadings"; We are generally much more thoughtful than that. And in any case if somebody goes to effort to respond to a query, it should be welcomed, even if its as load of old B*******ks in your opinion; thank them for their considered comments, and agree to disagree. :confused:

Last edited:
Back