List Of Leather Upholstery Suppliers

Please indicate who you have used.

• Total voters
Has anybody any feedback on ultimate Trim on the Wirral? There stuff looks good just after experience and quality. Thanks.

Raceline/ Customvanz extremely poor customer service - I would in no way recommend this company- As requested see my account below:

Last edited by a moderator:
Seat Surgeons in York are excellent.
Great customer service, friendly, awesome quality and well priced.
Had my seats retrimmed about 10 months and 20k Miles ago and they still look brand new.

Nice seats. Do you have any shots of the rears please? Are the foam upgrades worth the extra money?
The Golf R foams completely transform the feel and comfort of the seats. They give sort of hugging feeling to your lower back and sides and give so much more support when going round corners. I also think, being a genuine VW part, they look superb in the Transporter.

I'll get some more shots of the rears and post them here.

Cheers

The Golf R foams completely transform the feel and comfort of the seats. They give sort of hugging feeling to your lower back and sides and give so much more support when going round corners. I also think, being a genuine VW part, they look superb in the Transporter.

I'll get some more shots of the rears and post them here.

Cheers
Thanks for your response. Much appreciated. Sounds like a worthwhile upgrade then :)

I have started to look about a seat re trim and today I went to this place:

Some of their work that was still there was absolutely amazing. The best I have seen imho. However if you want the foams changing etc then you would have to research and supply the foam yourself, but they were willing to trim them.

They had 2 E-Type Jaguar in, and said they always had at least one in the workshop being retrimmed.

Just a quick thumbs up for Transcal in Livingston. I needed 2 armrests trimming to match my interior ( by ztranscal for previous owner ).
They gave great service, an excellent job at a frankly fantastic price. Based on my experience I would be happy to recommend them. Contact was Ben in sales.

anyone been to custum vanz bristol
Hi Brian- I went in August 2021 and had an extremely bad experience with Zaff I personally wouldn’t recommend them. I did highlight my experience with them on this site. The customer experience was terrible. It is No stars from me.

cheers liked there seat shapes. will look into more now and other options was going for full works and carpet lining with leds

Last edited:
Anyone knows any Upholstery Suppliers in Berkshire?

I need my front captain seats done.

Thanks

Back