List Of Leather Upholstery Suppliers

Please indicate who you have used.

• Total voters
Right out of this list of 4 who would you recomend all about the same price give or take for 2 fronts and rear caravelle triple.

Edge automotive
Dk schweizer
Seat surgeon
Mid england retrim

Cheers
Andy :thumbsup:

I had my seats done by Vision Leather but to be honest the detail finish is very poor.

Despite my van getting very light use the driver's seat RH bolster is wearing much more than I'd expect and the quality of the stitching is poor.

If I was looking again I'd be looking elsewhere.

I had my seats done by Vision Leather but to be honest the detail finish is very poor.

Despite my van getting very light use the driver's seat RH bolster is wearing much more than I'd expect and the quality of the stitching is poor.

If I was looking again I'd be looking elsewhere.
Your not the first one to say about there poor detail to finish, thats why they aren't on my list , its a shame as they are local,ish to me

Hello @andythom188 ,i have just had my rear caravelle bench done to match my fronts previously done by Steve@edgeautomotive. He also trimmed the pillars,headlining door cards etc from my cab,i am really happy with the results. I will post some photos later in the interiors section if i manage to get the cab put back together as planned

Hello @andythom188 ,i have just had my rear caravelle bench done to match my fronts previously done by Steve@edgeautomotive. He also trimmed the pillars,headlining door cards etc from my cab,i am really happy with the results. I will post some photos later in the interiors section if i manage to get the cab put back together as planned
I am swaying towards edge automotive he has been very helpful

I'm sure I saw a post on here earlier talking about 'Vinyl Leather' )or similar) but perhaps it's been deleted. When I read it, my first thought was when did plastic become 'Vinyl Leather'?

I'm sure I saw a post on here earlier talking about 'Vinyl Leather' )or similar) but perhaps it's been deleted. When I read it, my first thought was when did plastic become 'Vinyl Leather'?
Yes i seen that aswel, why would you want vinyl leather:confused:

Yes but when was the last time you heard something described as 'plastic leather'? It's called 'vinyl leather' or 'pleather' because neither of them sounds quite so cheap and nasty as 'plastic leather'. Oh wait, yes they do.

Yes but when was the last time you heard something described as 'plastic leather'? It's called 'vinyl leather' or 'pleather' because neither of them sounds quite so cheap and nasty as 'plastic leather'. Oh wait, yes they do.
Vinyl or plastic pleather not for me thank you :D think will stick with the nice soft nappa

Mike at New Wave Conversions South Wales has an in house upholsterer, they did my conversion and I had the seats done in red leather, faultless and i absolutely love them!

Back