Leisure Vehicle Windows

Gogi

Hi All

Hope your all good!

Has anybody used this company for windows, I'm specifically looking at the vent windows Universal Vent Windows Bonded Vent Glass

Or if anyone has knows of another glass company doing vent windows I'd b interested to know?

Added a few pics of templates I made of the different windows, any opinions on what looks best? I might even do 2 of the small squarish ones side by side, which I could do without taking out the rattle support. Thanks

Best
G

IMG_0933.JPG

IMG_5304.JPG

IMG_5594.JPG

IMG_6253.JPG

IMG_6797.JPG

IMG_9414.JPG

I’ve used leisure vehicle windows for my conversion. Paul’s a top chap and will help wherever he can. I bought 6 standard windows from him, one I rejected on poor finish and this was immediately replaced.

Anyone else bought windows form this company?

Im looking at getting some of the flush sliding windows for the sliding door and opposite for my van.

Thanks

Anyone else bought windows form this company?

Im looking at getting some of the flush sliding windows for the sliding door and opposite for my van.

Thanks
Nearly two years on and I’m very happy with the quality of the full kit I purchased

I bought my non opening rear quarter glass from them mainly because they matched the make of my side windows already fitted (AM Glass)
No issues with service, price or quality.

Back