Leisure battery & night-heater install in Wales

Stuart D

Hi, looking for recommendations for a leisure battery & Eberspacher heater installation in South Wales? I want the heater to be fitted as per factory, underfloor & blowing out of front step + B pillar. Anyone had this done & happy? TIA

Try New Wave Custom Conversions in Pontyclun, they have a neat external leisure battery system that will free up more space inside.

I had mine installed by ‘Shorts’ of Swansea.
Unfortunately for you, it was under the drivers seat and the leisure battery was under the twin(carried out by Martyn Travelvolts)

Try New Wave Custom Conversions in Pontyclun, they have a neat external leisure battery system that will free up more space inside.
I spoke to these guys and they weren’t interested in just a heater install!
This was back in 2009 mind you

It's worth travelling............i'm sure @Absolut5 can fit them the OEM way. I'm going to do mine myself when funds allow.

Btw where in Pontypool you from ? I live in Cwmbran now but i'm from Ponty................i'm sure i saw your van recently out and about too.

It's worth travelling............i'm sure @Absolut5 can fit them the OEM way. I'm going to do mine myself when funds allow.

Btw where in Pontypool you from ? I live in Cwmbran now but i'm from Ponty................i'm sure i saw your van recently out and about too.
Pontymoile & work in Mamhilad.

I spoke to these guys and they weren’t interested in just a heater install!
This was back in 2009 mind you
12 years ago! A phone call is all it takes, it’ll be a yes or no answer, nothing lost.

Back