LED Sportline Sidebars

Is it me do the angled bars look to short ?
They are not as long as the round bars and look liked you have fitted a swb bars on a lwb
Has anybody else got any side pics of the angled on swb please

Thanks
I will have to see them in the flesh before I decide wether to take the round bars off

Good news, i have managed to get hold of new stock now so the LED illuminated bars are now back in stock in the shop and available ready for delivery

SWB = £409.99 VIP member discount price £404.99
LWB = £454.99 VIP member discount price £449.99

VW T6 Sportline Chrome Angled Sidebars With LED Puddlelights
Just about to collect my finished van Saturday at Busfest, to be told they cannot get sidebars with puddle lights as VW only supply with Sportsline logbook! I see they're out of stock in our shop, any idea when they may return (if ever)?

Phil

Sorry they are gone we can only order with a sportline VIN number

To stop people copying sportlines, remember they charge a couple grand more then the sum of the parts to build one yourself !

Just wondering... can I not just goto my local dealer and write a vin number down off a sportline and order some?

I'm after black ones or considering carbon skinning chrome ones at some point

You could yes as long as someone hasn't done it already as only works once
In fact just the reg would do, I can get vin from that

I can try it for you but tried a few times already and they say that ones already been used (without the owners consent)

I might try the dealer... he did say if j need anything go back to him, will let you's know what he says haha

PM me the VIN or VRN and i will give it a go but if anyone has used it before it will get rejected

Back