LED Sportline Sidebars

How easy is it to run the wires from the seats to the step lights? And do you pull the whole step off or just the light.

I would suggest removing the whole step to ensure correct placement of the cable(so that is doesn't get pinched or in a rub spot).
The cable can be fed under carpet/rubber mat and seat base with a probe and then run round to the desired lights.

Last edited:
I'll agree with @Fish on that, maybe easier to fish the cables into the channel between the seats by removing both seat bases (or just the right one).

I must admit when I have done this I have removed both seat bases and both 'B' pillar trims which makes both running wiring looms and step removal / replacement easier. I'm also a stickler for having wiring run in the correct places and correctly sleeved for safety and reliability reasons.

Cheers both.

Sorry another question, in the kit there is a loom with a fuse. If I’m wiring straight to the step light am I correct in saying I don’t use the fuse?

Cheers both.

Sorry another question, in the kit there is a loom with a fuse. If I’m wiring straight to the step light am I correct in saying I don’t use the fuse?
If your going into the existing step lights then not AFAIK. This will be fused already.. however if would hurt to add the fuse to safe guard the OEM fit.

Back