LED Sportline Sidebars

@Pauly ... happy new year mate. As soon as you get a sniff of these bad boys give me a shout. I've officially cancelled them from my dealer.
I'm hoping there is a dedicated simple plug in for the lights.. I had a peek at the one with them in at the dealer and the wire goes fairly central and under the plastic tray. With any luck the new units will give a clue! If not.. it's gonna be trial and error I guess.. cause I refuse point blank to pay nearly £300 to have them fitted at the dealers!

Sportline is officially coming as dealers received price lists just before xmas so hopefully not long to wait.
Behind plastic undertray there are several rubber grommets filling holes through floor, i imagine the cable runs through one of these and picks up on interior lighting at step light/s
Will have a chat with you when they are released and can book a couple hours on a ramp if you want a hand fitting them ??

Sportline is officially coming as dealers received price lists just before xmas so hopefully not long to wait.
Behind plastic undertray there are several rubber grommets filling holes through floor, i imagine the cable runs through one of these and picks up on interior lighting at step light/s
Will have a chat with you when they are released and can book a couple hours on a ramp if you want a hand fitting them ??
Sounds perfect mate. I'm booked in at slidepods second week of Feb for a badass lineout and some blam front and rear upgrades... if we can make it work and they are released on time on the way back from them would be epic! We could code in the rear speakers at the same time I guess?

Heres my footage of them . Somehow it got deleted. Mainly because its crap but you get the idea !

Dont worry mate the first set already have your name on them, SWB or LWB ??

Back