Led Interior Reading Lights

Barley53

T6 Pro
Hi, had anyone come across some warm led replacement bulbs for the three interior front lights? I've tried the usual bright led's and find them too bright when driving. Thanks all.

I’d be interested in these also, so keep us posted.

Hi, had anyone come across some warm led replacement bulbs for the three interior front lights? I've tried the usual bright led's and find them too bright when driving. Thanks all.

Don't they go turn off when driving? Mine do and I thought it was a legal requirement?

Don't they go turn off when driving? Mine do and I thought it was a legal requirement?

I'm referring to those times when you or a passenger needs to switch one on @Skyliner33. I found the LED replacements I put in too bright.

Funny you should mention it though, my interior lights don't turn off when driving, despite the switch being set appropriately. I've logged this elsewhere on the forum.

Finding LED bulbs to fit the reading lights is hard, many are just crap and are half-dead within weeks and many others are too tall to fit behind the lens.

I've found these the best after trying several: US $2.93 23% OFF|2pcs T10 LED Canbus W5W 168 194 Clearance Parking Lights For Mercedes Benz W211 W221 W220 W163 W164 W203 C E SLK GLK CLS M GL-in Signal Lamp from Automobiles & Motorcycles on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group

However, they aren't warm and are definitely bright!

Although if it's warm you want, why not just stick some basic halogens in?

Although if it's warm you want, why not just stick some basic halogens in?

I'm all honesty @walnuts I've no real need to swap out the basic bulbs, it's merely to keep the LED theme going. I'm changing as many bulbs as I can to LED and was wondering if the interiors could also be changed for warm LED's .

Back