For Sale LED Footwell Lighting kits

I fitted my set of footwell lights yesterday, if I can do it, anyone can! Daunting at first due to removal of the glovebox but it’s very easy, the instructions are easy to follow. Very pleased, cheers @saxoboy
C473742F-9F9F-4AC1-AF39-02DDFAF2431F.jpeg

@saxoboy Hi I’m interested in purchasing some led foot well lights.. do you do these in blue? I would also like to fit led‘s in my door pockets do you do these Also in blue Cheers Mike

Hi @saxoboy have you any of the puddle light bulb units available. The passenger side one has stopped working. Checked it by switching with the working drivers side

Hello. Do you do the switchable lights similar to the ones for sale from a certain shop. Cheers
I'm after some more but the blue is more of a very pale shade not the full on blue most people sell. Thanks

Evening Fella..
I got a set of Puddle Lights off you. Both have lost the blue colour and are illuminating just white. Is this normal and how they go eventually? If you can give me a shout I would like to replace them if poss.
PM sent
Cheers,
Ronnie

My driver's side footwell light has stopped working. Will investigate and let you know.

I’ve had two puddle lights (different brands, and not ones @saxoboy has supplied) go dead on me. I guess it’s part and parcel of cheap manufacturing to meet our low-cost demand.

My driver's side footwell light has stopped working. Will investigate and let you know.
PXL_20201122_171116209.jpg
PXL_20201122_171422290.jpg
I couldn't figure out how to remove the pins so I just connected the loose ground to the line attached to the pin.

As I needed to replace a puddle light the only place I could find them on was Wish. Order a set of the B ones in the pics below. They arrived today and fit perfectly

Screenshot_20201130-124704_Wish.jpg

20201130_124742.jpg

Hi Guys,

I have finally got around to creating an LED Footwell Light Kit….it comes with intensive instructions and all the bits and pieces for you to connect it into your van….all you need are the tools to fit it…..brute will and a crimper!

View attachment 61626 View attachment 61627

I’m after £27 per kit which, as always includes postage. The LED Footlights work like the existing courtesy lights in your van i.e. they will turn on when a door is opened and fade off in a few seconds, they will not stay on when driving….they are not sold as ambient lighting.

I do do other kits, which are; (and they all come with everything to connect the lights to your van including T-Taps and cable ties)

• Welcome/ Puddle Light Kit - £35 - Cast the VW emblem on the floor to create light before you enter the van when you open either the passenger or drivers door.
  • Glove Box Light & Switch Kit - £32 - a light for the glove box that turns on when you open the glove box....VW seemed to have forgotten to spend a few quid!

Thanks for looking ….Matt
I’d like a set please

Hi @saxoboy i still have my set unused as never got round to fitting them. T6 is now sold. Do you want to buy them back or shall I put on the sale page? Cheers

Hi @Jongall that's a shame you've sold your T6....what's next? Please sell them yourself on the for sale page. There is little in it for me (I'm not in this to make money, just to help other fellow T6'ers) to pay for postage back to me and sell on again...thanks for the offer...Matt

Back