Leak on self-fitted side-window HELLLPPPP

iDixonn

T6 Pro
Tiny tiny small leak coming through, it was a huge storm outside and it’s the first time I’ve seen it. The small hole where the sealant didn’t get to must be letting the rain through. Any small sealant I can use from the outside to get behind the glass? 8A328EB6-92A4-492E-9DBE-B823601A642A.jpeg

This might be your solution:
I ended up getting mine sorted locally for £70 by a window company mj windscreens.
I'd fitted it and just not put enough sealant on around the top. School boy error but hey I learned to double check next time if/when I do one!

same mine leaked after i fitted them
a lancashire based company called SITE GLASS in chorley came out collected van sorted same day £40 per window did a fantastic job

Captain Tolley's Creeping Crack Cure is ideal for these. Takes several applications to seal some leaks. I used a syringe and needle to get in place on mine and has cured the leak that I had. You have to keep mopping up the excess dribble for ages as it is unsightly as it runs where it isn't needed.

My window has been through loads of rain since doing it including a monsoon type thunderstorm last week that flooded everywhere and there hasn't been a single drop making its way through.
I applied mine outside behind the glass at the top where it will run over the bonding and search out the gaps - you know when you have the right place as the liquid will then proceed to drip through inside. It works by capillary action and creeps into any space. A syringe with a needle is ideal for getting in the small gap.

Back