Latest T6.2 Remap?

RayC

Tyre testing and development
VCDS User
VIP Member
T6 Guru
Hi all

I would like my van remapping its a 22 plate, Darkside are not able to access the ECU and i've not heard Pendle can either, does anyone know if there are mappers for these vans?

TIA

Phew, I thought I may have to start hating another face lift for no apparent reason.

I've a 2022 71 plate which had it's ECU replaced after 4 months, I wonder what brand is in now?

These can't be done the ECU has very good security software built in and as yet no one has cracked it.

Also I must warn people regardless of what some people will tell you VW can see if a vehicle has been mapped using ODIS and it will invalidate your warranty. VW released ODIS 11 earlier this year possibly late last year. Whenever you plug in now to a new vehicle it asks you to do a warranty check it will scan your vehicle and check certain things such as which map is loaded to the ECU and does it match map profiles saved on the VW server of not it marks your vehicle and warranty void. This is how VW UK explained it to me when it was released and I questioned it.

As a responsible company we always advise against remapping until the warranty expires.

Cheers
Chris

Back