Laptop type desk/stand for passenger

Lee

T6 Pro
Random question, I need to use my laptop in my van for a couple of hours at a time, not so comfortable to have it on the lap, anyone know of a desk/stand type thing that might somehow attach to the seats or dashboard, sounds awful :D, but thinking there must be something, so much good room on the passenger side, just a shame to hunch over to use the laptop.

Cheers

Good question @Lee , I often use a laptop in my works transit connect, pain in the arse, especially when sitting in the passenger seat and using the drivers seat as a mouse mat.

RAM mounts do one but a bit over engineered for casual stationary use, I have seem home made jobs that resemble a music stand..

I do have a RAm mount for my iPad and it works a treat.

haha, good excuse for old built in laptop holder, that other option, for a fiver might be worth a try...

For a fiver it might be ok but you could always copy the shape to a bit of plywood or use the shape to make a piano stand type mounting if you follow my drift

Now I just remembered a nice aluminium laptop tray that folds out and has 2 arms that hook over the steering wheel, pc world or Dixon's used to sell them, let me do a search and see if they are still available

I will be using mine as a mobile office....one table option seems to fix to B pillar, saw it in VWt Aug 2016. Have a look at Camperworks, the table is made by Reimo, £135.

Back