KV Double bench swivel ?

I have one of the rusty lee double swivel bases but found the seat height was too high and so took it back out.

Just how much does the rusty Lee raise it by bud ?
Approx 2" it may not sound a lot but when you are sat there it does seem very high. If you are short then it's not too bad. I would have considered a reduced height base, but i have a sub and amp and so they wouldn't fit.

It’s strange but the little bit extra height made the misses feel travel sick now I’ve reduced it she’s fine in the van

Hi Gavinsky you know because you have one I don't yet but if you roll seat facing rear of van and then turn seat as if you were looking out of side door . couldn't you then get past .
Yeah I have one. Only thing I meant is that you can get passed it but it has to be unsecured first, ie you need to get to the front and back separately to undo it all first. Is really good although I have the comfort lower dash so you can’t really use the middle seat due to knee clearance but I suppose with the size of the double, it’s difficult to fit 2 side by side anyway and I assume all doubles would be the same with the comfort dash?

No don't have rails .so rollers will be running on vinyl topped ply .The MS Craft one seems much easier to turn and just more useful to me!

why not use the Vancraft bracket to recline and then no bolts need to be undone - as an alternative I take the headrests out and climb through

I also am looking at swivel bench seat and I think the MS craft one has advantages .I recommend watching dubious engineering video on you tube. I like that the seat rolls and turns .I think it would allow access for driver to cab without opening doors.

Back