Swivel front seats question

Droneshadow

VIP Member
T6 Pro
My T6 has a Rusty Lee double swivel, can I fit a matching drivers seat unit so all three fronts swivel, or will they get in the way of each other when rotating? Thanks.

We have done it on a kiravans double swivel.
You have to swivel both seats at the same time, and to be honest its a bit off a faff.

A drivers swivel alone is a bit if a faff with the handbrake and steering wheel to contend with.
But it is possible, but not something I'd recommend.

I’ve got both, swivel the double passenger seat and it is very straightforward, never managed the driver seat - as per previous, too much of a faff!

I had a kiravans double swivel and a rib drivers swivel, bit of a faff but easily doable, it was a necessity for me to have both seats swivel.

Now on factory california captains/single seats with oem swivels, so easy and quick to turn both round.
One of the best upgrades I've done on the van, I thought I could live with a double but too much faff, too uncomfortable to sit on (even with the extra layback bracket), too high off the floor and no easy way/walk through to get to the rear of the van. Obviously no good if you actually need 3 seats up front of course :)

I had a kiravans double swivel and a rib drivers swivel, bit of a faff but easily doable, it was a necessity for me to have both seats swivel.

Now on factory california captains/single seats with oem swivels, so easy and quick to turn both round.
One of the best upgrades I've done on the van, I thought I could live with a double but too much faff, too uncomfortable to sit on (even with the extra layback bracket), too high off the floor and no easy way/walk through to get to the rear of the van. Obviously no good if you actually need 3 seats up front of course :)
Hi j4ckal,
Can I ask where you managed to get hold of the California factory swivels? I’ve got a rusty Lee single swivel base which rocks a fair bit whilst someone is sat in it - so would like to swap up to something a bit sturdier!

any suggestions helpful!
Thanks

Back