Kombi Seat Installation

MARTINS

I have a 3 seat bench to install in my swb Highline T6, I was given brackets with the seats along with all the above floor fittings. The brackets I have are approximately 200 mm long with 2 holes in each for the seat bolts, I think I should have some smaller brackets with single holes, can anyone advise how many of each bracket I need to fit the 3 seat bench. I need to know I have everything I need before I drop the fuel tank and heat shield.

Thanks
Martin

Do you want to post a couple pics of what you have should make it a bit easier

This is what they look like in mine. I am removing them next week. 4 brackets x two holes each.

4B0DF555-5A09-4F75-BD88-8E7359E70524.jpeg

IMG_20190420_102319.jpg IMG_20190420_102319.jpg IMG_20190420_102324.jpg
So this is what I have as well as a kombi floor mat as shown in the reply above and a whole bunch of D rings and fasteners, I have ordered two seat belt mounting plates for the C pillars. I understand the underfloor brackets I have are for the positions where combinations of seats might be installed such as three singles or a two plus one, what I seem to be missing is some L shaped brackets that will fit in some of the locations. Should I assume that I need four L shaped brackets as the four Z brackets will only pickup one side of the seat anchor fittings. Could anyone help with some info regarding the amount of L brackets I need and maybe a sketch to show where the Z and L brackets need to be located.

Thanks
Martin

Hi folks, thanks for your help, I just spoke with Lee at JC vans in Weymouth who informed me I have everything I need. So the two forward seat mounts have Z brackets fitted to the forward bolts only with the vacant hole in the bracket being outboard of the other and the rear mounts have the Z bracket fitted to the rear bolts only with the vacant hole being outboard of the other.

Thanks again.
Martin

How many reinforcing brackets would I need to buy to install a triple rear seat please. I have 4 brackets already. I have been told 8 is this correct? Tia

Do you mean the strengthening plates that go underneath? If so then yes it’s 8, 2 per bracket.

Good evening getting my first vw this week getting a t6 highline lwb can any one help with the vw part numbers for the under van plates was going to ring tps at Nottingham see if they r cheeper then eBay thanks kirk

Do you mean the strengthening plates that go underneath? If so then yes it’s 8, 2 per bracket.
Hi I’m new to the forum I have a question regarding the reinforced z brackets from the photos Iv seen when installing a triple bench the bolts only seem to go through one Z bracket on one side of the rail so have you a photo of the other side of the rail as I’m not sure what the second bracket is for

Back