Sold Kombi Roof Headlining (with Lights and foam scrim backed fabric, to match OEM cab)

Status
Not open for further replies.

T6 owner

Matt
VIP Member
T6 Pro
T6 SWB Twin Slider Rear Headlining (the rear 2 panels + the 1 joining strip).
Professionally Made and Trimmed in almost OEM fabric (very close match to the cab headliner). Backed with a foam scrim.
Comes with 4 x bright Warm White Chrome LED Downlights (that you connect to your light feed).
Easy fit, with hidden 'Push In' fittings and small a dab of glue in the centre of the panel.
One year old, like new. Came from my 2018 T6.
Photos show condition.
Collection only, from SK11 Macclesfield.
£100 ono.

IMG_20210830_124433.jpgIMG_20210830_124445.jpgIMG_20210830_124455.jpgIMG_20210830_124505.jpgIMG_20210830_124514.jpgIMG_20210830_124532.jpgIMG_20210830_124544.jpgIMG_20210830_124602.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Matt, if you have moment would it be possible for you to measure the lengths of the panels please. In particular the frontward panel and how far from fore/aft the spots are located in this panel.
I have a factory kombi with a sunroof that makes the front cabin headlining come a bit further back, I’m just trying to work out of I could have the middle panel shortened, or if the location of the spots make that a no no. I’ll check length of my rear panel, as I reckon that’ll be same size…
Like the fact these look to really blend with the existing lining.

Cheers

If you wanted to shorten these panels, then it may well effect the Headlining Fabric that is stuck to the boards. I would not recommend removing the fabric to shorten the boards, as the glue used is high quality (to prevent the fabric saging down in the future). The glue will most likely be stronger than the underlying OEM fibre board so pulling it away from the fibreboard may compromise the fibreboard. Plus, pulling the fabric off the fibreboard may also stretch (and distort) the fabric risking the high quality finish to them.

Many thanks for the reply Matt, that all makes perfect sense and really makes it obvious that all that would happen is I’d end up making a pigs ear of them! Best of luck with the sale though

Many thanks for the reply Matt, that all makes perfect sense and really makes it obvious that all that would happen is I’d end up making a pigs ear of them! Best of luck with the sale though
No prob fella. I hope you find something suitable for a Sunroof van. Best, Matt

Good luck with the sale.

That looks really smart and I wish I was closer than 5hrs away - could you share where you got the fabric & lights from please as I’d like to attempt to copy what you’ve done?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back