Kombi Floor Mounts

Lewis4005

Hi,

Was wandering if anyone can shed any light, I have a t5.1, which I believe is the same floor pan?
I purchased the converted panel van which is a now a Kombi which bench seat it didn’t have the floor mount covers over the brackets, so I bought some but can’t get the front ones to fit is it possible that the floor brackets are the wrong way round?

Any help would be great

DFB41271-C82C-4F7A-A251-4EEC2B34CB6E.png These are the brackets, one side is longer , but I have found out today they should have the shortest distance facing forwards, looks like will have to be removed and turned around

I'm lost, the covers are facing the wrong way or the actual QR-brackets are?.
I thought the covers fitted either way or any QR-bracket

View attachment 47217 These are the brackets, one side is longer , but I have found out today they should have the shortest distance facing forwards, looks like will have to be removed and turned around
Shortest side is to front but as mentioned can ye not just spin covers round to suit , as spinning brackets can be real headache .

IMG_20181208_123446.jpg

I agree, looks like I will have to turn all 4 around, the covers fit either way, oh well another job!!!

Thanks for the reply’s chaps much appreciated

Back