T5.1 Kombi Triple Bench Fitting

TheKMan

Hi everyone,

just looking for some advice. I have a T5.1 that had some bespoke 3 single seats fitting in the back (by a company in France I believe called BV Productions). They were okay but they do not fold flat, and we want to use our van as a family van and a camper with the prospect of fitting a triple bench seat instead so it can fold flat (and fit a forty winks bed).

Now I've turfed up the mounting bracket for the centre seat to check to see if it capable of fitting the triple seat mounts and there were literally a million bolts holding these brackets down. My question is it still cable to fitting the triple bench mounting brackets or do you think the existing holes are too close or are intruding where the new mounting bolts will be? (if you know what I mean?)

I've enclosed photos to obviously get a better perspective as to see what's going on. I imagine I will have to plug the old existing holes when (and if) I fit a new bench.

I don't know if this van started it's life as a panel van or was a kombi of some sorts before I bought it, but it does already have the screw holes for the seat belts fitting on the C pillar from factory, so I'm not sure what's going on there.

Thank you

IMG_7895.JPG

IMG_7907.JPG

IMG_7908.JPG

IMG_6104.JPG

IMG_7888.JPG

Back