Kitchen pod back of drivers seat

Panch

T6 Pro
I have just fitted a full width rib seat, and now thinking of a removable kitchen pod type thing to go behind the drivers seat
Needs to have a sink but not that bothered about gas , I can always just sit a gas burner on top if needed
Vangear is the only one that keeps popping up,
Any recommendations?
Ta
Panch

I have just fitted a full width rib seat, and now thinking of a removable kitchen pod type thing to go behind the drivers seat
Needs to have a sink but not that bothered about gas , I can always just sit a gas burner on top if needed
Vangear is the only one that keeps popping up,
Any recommendations?
Ta
Panch
Does it really need a sink? How about ac water supply and a collapsible bowl? We eventually decided we didn’t need a sink as to have one that was large enough to be any use as a sink would be too big for a van. We have a Ply Guys install. They do a whole range of removal units that sit behind the driver’s seat. They’re worth looking at. If you think that might work there are others who build similar stuff that might open up your options.

Does it really need a sink? How about ac water supply and a collapsible bowl? We eventually decided we didn’t need a sink as to have one that was large enough to be any use as a sink would be too big for a van. We have a Ply Guys install. They do a whole range of removal units that sit behind the driver’s seat. They’re worth looking at. If you think that might work there are others who build similar stuff that might open up your options.
We also decided to forgo a sink and we haven't regretted it. Instead, we use a collapsible bowl plus a boiling water tap (which has the added benefit of allowing Mrs Bav to choose where she does the washing-up!:fast rofl:)

Thanks for your info
A water supply with a bowl is an idea
Cheers

Back