Kiravans Tailgate Curtains

Kedlestone

I’ve been trying to order a set of tailgate blackout curtains now for months but every time they come in to stock they instantly go out again.

Despite signing up to the stock alert mailing list I never get an update (have checked trash). Has anyone else had issues getting hold of any?

Its literally the last set of curtains I need, I managed to order all the others areas with no issues from them.

Is it the universal tailgate curtains? If so vanstyle.co.uk had them in stock.

Is it the universal tailgate curtains? If so vanstyle.co.uk had them in stock.
The ones on vanstyle are out of stock from what I can make out. The Kiravans ones are due in on the 7th of July now. A popular product at the moment for sure.

I was in the same position some weeks back, but did get notification of stock, placed the order and fitted. Nice product but as I have factory tinted windows could have probably gone for std curtain rather than blackout.

1624369636462.png

I've been waiting for ages as well. It was the only one I needed to complete the whole job. Been checking frequently but no joy. However, literally just minutes ago, checked again and it was in stock. Now ordered and delivery for this friday :)

Bought my curtains from Shore Vans. Arrived same week. Great quality and a good price too.
Don't need tailgate curtains personally, but they do seem to have stock.

The ones on vanstyle are out of stock from what I can make out. The Kiravans ones are due in on the 7th of July now. A popular product at the moment for sure.
The black vanstyle one (link here) are back in stock in 1 week it says. you can order them, and will ship when in ;)

I was in the same position some weeks back, but did get notification of stock, placed the order and fitted. Nice product but as I have factory tinted windows could have probably gone for std curtain rather than blackout.
Yeah I have all the other curtains already installed from them and very happy with them. Will just play the waiting game. I’ve been assured by Kiravans I will get an email alert this time…fingers crossed.

They look very similar to the Kiravans rails. Wanted to keep everything the same but if they are basically the same system then I may just go with those.
The tie backs being attached is definitely a plus compared with Kiravans.

I looked at blackout curtains from the following before choosing:
  • CamperVanParts
  • Van-X
  • Clearcut Conversions
  • VanStyle
  • Shore Vans
All seemed much of a muchness.
Various colour options depending on supplier. Van-X had the most with 4 colour options.
Huge variation in price depending on supplier.
Went with Shore Vans based on price, attached tie backs and availability.
Happy with my choice.

Looking at the Shore Vans ones, are they blackout or just standard material? Can’t see any info relating to blackout on the site. It also says the rails may need modifying if you have a rear wiper, which I do. Do you know what sort of modifying is needed?

Looking at the Shore Vans ones, are they blackout or just standard material? Can’t see any info relating to blackout on the site. It also says the rails may need modifying if you have a rear wiper, which I do. Do you know what sort of modifying is needed?
They are blackout. Mine are grey on one side and black on the other.
Cannot comment on tailgate rails. Mine are in side windows.

Hi guys
Trying to mount my tailgate curtain rail and I’ve not got a clue where the top rail is supposed to sit?!

It just doesn’t seem to follow the contours on f the tailgate.

Could anyone post a pic of theirs please?

IMG_7467.jpegIMG_7468.jpeg

Back