Kiravans Table Bracket?

jonnysouth

VIP Member
Has any one fitted the Kiravans table leg behind the drivers seat in a T6? I need to fix the brackets shown below but unsure of the best method and how much clearance I have...
1493455265621841829194.jpg

If that's the n/s B-pillar (looks like it) then there is plenty of clearance.
I have a Reimo table mount there, attached to 6mm rivnuts.

Hi Mike - I'm not familiar with rivnuts, so this is a new one for me. Do you have any tips on using them and do I need to be particularly careful when drilling the hole due to the fuel and ad-blue pipes behind? The link to the one I've just bought is below in case you think it needs a different way of fixing. Thanks.

I fitted one of those brackets, I carefully drilled very small pilot holes, once through the metal you can poke some wire through and that will give you a feel for how much space is behind. I then was able to drill the right size holes for rivnuts marking the depth of the drill bit with some tape, the key is to drill slowly with out too much pressure so that once you’re through the metal the drill bit doesn’t go too deep- very easy really and plenty of vids on YouTube on how to make a basic rivnut tool

Back