Just about to get T6 Caravelle

dereckerick

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Hi All
I am just about to buy a BiTurbo T6 Caravelle Executive, more kids than I planned and my current vehicle is costing a fortune to run!
I had a T3 years ago 1.6, luminous yellow and pub stools as seats, it was the late 80's.
Any experiences of the Caravelle would be great to hear.
I am going to put some decent wheels on and side bars etc, so any recommendations in the Southport/northwest area welcomed.

Hi All
I am just about to buy a BiTurbo T6 Caravelle Executive, more kids than I planned and my current vehicle is costing a fortune to run!
I had a T3 years ago 1.6, luminous yellow and pub stools as seats, it was the late 80's.
Any experiences of the Caravelle would be great to hear.
I am going to put some decent wheels on and side bars etc, so any recommendations in the Southport/northwest area welcomed.

Hi @dereckerick , welcome to the forum and the Caravelle club.
I've moved up from a 2.1 auto T3 Caravelle, was time to let the old girl go.

Had mine since Nov, loving it. Same as yours with 4motion added.
Good points, quiet, comfortable, fast, dash and storage is brill, dsg great, superb lights (led), relatively economical (36mpg), draws lots of looks, flexible seating, twin electric sliders are great too.

Not so good, table is a pain it's always in the way, second row seats are best facing back too cramped for me facing forward, filling adblue is a pain too, oh and there is no warning that you will be tempted now and again to use the loud pedal!

Done 4,000 miles now including a trip to Nortumberland with four up, luggage and three dogs, still pulled like a steam train!

Sounds good, im one for keeping vehicles for a good few year so looking forward to getting it.
Its a demo, starlight blue, sunroof and they are adding the rear camera and full blown sat nav for free. Haven't had a new vehicle before, well as good as so im like a kid at the moment.
Got to get a tow bar for the caravan, and some roof rails. Do the caravalles take the roofrails or just roof bars straight on

There's an option for the rails then bars fit on rails, mines got the rails but no bars fitted.
You will love it, great fun to drive, I never had a camera before, mine has it as I took over a cancelled order just makes manouvering so easy.
I'd imagine its great for towing, tons of torque on tap.
Anything you want to know just shout.

Back