Caravelle 4mo Values

nick ekins

VIP Member
I am about to sell my T6 Caravelle, its got 49650 miles up. Candy White, Black Alcantara interior.

It's got most options including Diff Lock, sunroof, Adaptive Cruise, LED's, Cascavel alloys

Its had family use, so internally a bit worn, bodywork good apart from a parking ding which I would have repaired but not had time.

I just got a T6.1 replacement so it has to go.

It's one of the first T6 Caravelles supplied by Breeze December 2015.

Does anyone have any opinion on value? I have not sold a car privately for years and planned to use Ebay.

vw ding.jpg

vw side.jpg

vw interior.jpg

I'm not going to put a figure on it's value, ( but they are very good ,as I'm sure you know) but I would get the bump fixed and a good valet. Take lots and lots of pictures and be honest in your description. I'm sure you won't have a problem selling it.

Do a classified ad on eBay, one off price for 30 days, £20 ish, no other fees but get ready for lots of daft questions and I mean lots!!!

Your current £30K Ebay advert seems to be attracting a good few follows, looks like you have judged it around right. Let us all know how you get on.

WBAC are pretty close with their initial valuations, but the vehicle really needs to be ready to go straight to retail.

We recently sold a car through Motors.com. Really simple and got £1900 more than the dealers px value. I don't think they deal with vans, but strictly speaking, yours is a car.

Thanks for the feedback.

I have already received a lot of messages on Ebay and as Dave Lawson warned about 50% are nonsense - but the rest are normal queries to be fair...

Now I've been driving the T6.1 - I am really struggling with the reduced footwell space compared to the roomier T6, its a bit tight for my size 12's and I have to move my foot 'out' to sit under the gear stick. Also first drive thru without a comfort dash - 10 year old son couldn't reach the new drinks holder. The lack of a sunroof (no longer available) is sad too especially with the nicer weather... very smooth too on thee DCC in sport

I do use a webuyanycar for the valuation but had heard they were mean and hammer any imperfections. Thanks for the tip on motors.com dubber 36.

Back