23,000 miles
Hpi free
Extended factory warranty until Dec 2024 or 80,000 miles
Deep pearl black
Usual exec options with the following factory options
Led lights front and rear.
80liter fuel tank
Built in kids booster seat in rear swivels
6.33 upgraded stereo complete with app connect.
Towbar prep
Rear camera /front and rear sensors.
Tailgate power latching.
Additional spec
Flat bottom steering wheel
Rear sportline spoiler (genuine)
20 inch brock staggered alloys.
Professional tints to rear windows
Witter detachable towbar and 13 pin electrics.
Carbon threshold cover
Rubber mats
Dash seal, spare wheel locking bolt.

Has had 1st service at 13194 miles and has one remaining already paid for.
It is advertised by a local dealer so finance can be arranged if needed.
£46000 ono
Happy to answer any questions. Will get new photos up when I wash and polish at the weekend
Steve 07725238098

20211107_133503.jpg
Link to dealer advert who are advertising on my behalf. Ignore price on advert.

Last edited:
Thanks, I will talk to them today, @Brookfold1 will you edit your post as you don't know who is reading.

Last edited:
It's unlikely your ideal van will turn up on your doorstep, which means you're either willing to travel or you're willing to settle for second-best.
Ain’t that the truth!! Went all the way to Aberdeen to get mine, Good thing about that is, you both get to know each other on the drive home, you sit bolt upright proud and happy, stop in the services and lock her twice so other people can hear and look, your pride makes you just love her, you get home and can’t wait to go out again,

Get it delivered and it’s “oh the van is here”
Just saying

Ain’t that the truth!! Went all the way to Aberdeen to get mine, Good thing about that is, you both get to know each other on the drive home, you sit bolt upright proud and happy, stop in the services and lock her twice so other people can hear and look, your pride makes you just love her, you get home and can’t wait to go out again,

Get it delivered and it’s “oh the van is here”
Just saying
I agree. It was a train journey from Preston to Reading to get the van. Loved the drive back, picked Mrs A up at home and went off on another jaunt. Living the dream!

Van is still here, struggling to find my next car as the van does most things so well.
The fact that I now only do 2 miles a day to work and it sits at home most of the time means I am not really pushing the sale. It will be a shame to see it go.

Van is still here, struggling to find my next car as the van does most things so well.
The fact that I now only do 2 miles a day to work and it sits at home most of the time means I am not really pushing the sale. It will be a shame to see it go.
I know exactly what you mean. I'm using a couple of our other cars instead of my Velle, but still can't bring myself to pull my finger out and get it sold. I'll probably SORN it at the end of the month and not being able to drive it might give me more incentive.

You should contact taxi companies in England.
I have read recently some are overpaying to get hold of carvelle (and similar from other brands) second hand since deliveries of new have been delayed and probably situation will only get better starting mid 2024.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back