Go "low" was my first choice so the b14's were fitted, my partner just thought 20' looked that little bit to big and i tend to agree if the suspension is set up wrong and you get the offset wrong as well. We both make compromises as long as it doesn't compromise the final look of the van we are after. Love the look of all three of your vans on this thread. Just hope ours will get there sometime soon. Big up team Black .:cool:

Do bare in mind that the overall diameter should be similar 19-20 depending on tyre choice.

I can understand people running 18s over 20s as there will be a big difference in comfort. Would you be able to feel the difference 19 to 20 comfort wise? Not ran both myself so can’t compare.

Im running 275/40 rear and 255/40 front and find the comfort better than the original 16’s. Seems to ride the bumps better. I will probably change to 245/40 at the front next time round though.

Vossens were my first choice btw just couldn’t stomach the cost! :thumbsup:

Cost, OMG!
I have lists of things, definite wants, possibles and maybe's!
Priced up wheels, tyres, lights and some external trim the other night and that was the best part of three grand, ouch!!!

Cost, OMG!
I have lists of things, definite wants, possibles and maybe's!
Priced up wheels, tyres, lights and some external trim the other night and that was the best part of three grand, ouch!!!

£3k :D that’s a drop in the ocean, give it a year or two. I suggest you don’t total up costs!

Lol, no I don't normally total up, they were just the next few things we've been looking at buying. Even if i got them all today put them all on all i can do is look at it, smile, take a photo, post it on here then put it back in the garage until Boris say we can go out and play in our vans again.:rolleyes:

Ow no! Don't say that. That's done my head in, going to have to check all my numbers again!!! :unsure:

Ow no! Don't say that. That's done my head in, going to have to check all my numbers again!!! :unsure:

I could be wrong of course. I'm T32, so I haven't delved into the legality of a T30, but I don't see why @BognorMotors would mention that unless he was indicating the Judd isn't high enough. A T30 guy will confirm shorty, i'm sure.

Yeh wondered why bognor motors mentioned that. Hope someone clarifies. Just had a look at the Wheels and Tyres info thread by Pauly and its saying T30 is 805kg. Need a coffee now and settle my thoughts hhhmmm!

Yeh wondered why bognor motors mentioned that. Hope someone clarifies. Just had a look at the Wheels and Tyres info thread by Pauly and its saying T30 is 805kg. Need a coffee now and settle my thoughts hhhmmm!
To be absolutely sure, check your axle weights. There’s a label under the bonnet that lists your axle weights. Divide by 2 for your required load rating.

Im scared to look now and my van is 10 miles away at the moment. Doh!
Going to get it read by my partner, asap.....watch this space....

Back