Skyliner33

VCDS User
VIP Member
T6 Legend
Just wondering if anyone is running the Judd T311R in 19"?

I've searched but can find any and wonder if there is a reason why not?

Thanks

I'm not sure what @Ed Webb is insinuating :whistle: but it might be simply because if someone is going to throw that sort of dosh at a set of Judds, they will automatically opt for 20" for a number of reasons, one being the tyre load ratings not being available for certain T6's in less than 45 profiles.

As you more than likely already know @Skyliner33, i'm running 19' wheels, and I think they are the best all round compromise. I actually like the look of mine on 45s, but that's because I wanted a fat commercial look with mine, where as the trend seems to be as lower profile as possible.

Last edited:
@Skyliner33 20" Judd T311 are load rated to 880kgs. Obviously 19s will be a lower rating.

Take a look on the thread T32 Wheel Options, page 3

Is yours a T32?

Thanks guys. I didnt realise it was harder to find load rated tyres in 19" than 20".

I think I would prefer 19s for a couple of reasons.
1) Comfier ride than 20s
2) Slightly cheaper tyres

Mine is a T30 so I believe I need 805kg rated wheels?
The Judd T311R wheel in 19 is load rated to 815kg. (Thinking about this does the load rating also vary with the width ie 9J or 10J?)

I've seen some on the bay of fleas and I quite like them.

Or there are some (used) 20" Range Rover wheels I like at half the price. But I've I don't know what the kit is I need to get them to fit.

This is driving me nuts. (I nearly bought some used 19" Amarok wheel that were in as new condition but they had almost new tyres on that were too big).

Maybe I will just get the Devonports refurbished. :/

I'd check your vin plate for axle loads as some T30s need 812.5kg on the rear.

245/45-19 tyres are available in 102 (850kg) which would be fine but maybe a tad narrow if you're going for wider rears.

I'd check your vin plate for axle loads as some T30s need 812.5kg on the rear.

245/45-19 tyres are available in 102 (850kg) which would be fine but maybe a tad narrow if you're going for wider rears.

Thanks @foggy3061

I just looked at the plate under the bonnet. The number were:

1 - 1600kg
2 - 1625kg

Im assuming I need 800kg for the front and 812.5kg for the rear.

Time to start searching again :/

(off topic - now I'm puzzled. I thought at T30 meant 3000kg. But 1600 and 1650 is 3250kg. Which is more than I thought a T32 is. )

Thanks @foggy3061

I just looked at the plate under the bonnet. The number were:

1 - 1600kg
2 - 1625kg

Im assuming I need 800kg for the front and 812.5kg for the rear.

Time to start searching again :/

Yep, bang on with the wheel/tyre loads. :thumbsup:

You could go 19x9 Judds with 245/45-19 front and rear?
Possibly staggered too but I don't know what size tyre you could use on the rear.

Last edited:
Hello all.

I'm in need of some help finalising the width and offset combination on some Judd 19" T311r's
I've got a black Kombi that's had b14's fitted lowered to the max, just waiting, for when funds dictate, to fit some matt gunmetal Judd's. I can visualise what i want but can't put it in to a number combination and if i get it wrong the missus will not be happy.

So having read loads on the forum and elsewhere i can't decide on the final width and offset combination, i'm limited to 8.5" or 9.5" width and 35, 40 or 45 offset i believe in this model wheel.

I was thinking to start with 8.5" with et35 all round, that might have the front level to the arch and the back wheel needing a spacer to bring it out to match, so maybe et45 on the front to look more balanced. Then maybe i could go staggered..... that's just adding more possibilities.

The combinations are starting to hurt my head like many before me. So i thought i'd see what would come of my 19" wheel dilemma if a few more minds could help me number crunch.

Thanks WeaWar

There is a wealth of knowledge and information on the forum re wheels if you have a search. :thumbsup:

First thing to check is van weight to make sure the Judds are suitable, think they are good up to T30 but not sure about T32? I considered them myself.

Next one to consider is tyres, 19s can be a little trickier getting the load rating/size needed. I like many others went for 20s even though originally wanting 19s purely down to this.

Judds are a great looking wheel particularly in staggered form. I would go 8.5 et35 or 40 front depending on tyre size and 9.5 et35 rear.

Different wheel but to give an idea this is 8.5 et35 front 10 et42 rear. All the way down on B14s also.

38E72D29-E2A0-4480-BBCA-FCD8A6F18D9C.jpeg

Hello all.

I'm in need of some help finalising the width and offset combination on some Judd 19" T311r's
I've got a black Kombi that's had b14's fitted lowered to the max, just waiting, for when funds dictate, to fit some matt gunmetal Judd's. I can visualise what i want but can't put it in to a number combination and if i get it wrong the missus will not be happy.

So having read loads on the forum and elsewhere i can't decide on the final width and offset combination, i'm limited to 8.5" or 9.5" width and 35, 40 or 45 offset i believe in this model wheel.

I was thinking to start with 8.5" with et35 all round, that might have the front level to the arch and the back wheel needing a spacer to bring it out to match, so maybe et45 on the front to look more balanced. Then maybe i could go staggered..... that's just adding more possibilities.

The combinations are starting to hurt my head like many before me. So i thought i'd see what would come of my 19" wheel dilemma if a few more minds could help me number crunch.

Thanks WeaWar

One the thing to consider is that if you go for 19" then you are running 45 profile tyre minimum, for correct load rating which is fine, but they aren't exactly rubber band tyres, and the choices are limited. Saying that, i've always run 19s and found them to be a great compromise between looking too big or too small on a Transporter. As for offsets, personally i've run 19s in 8.5 ET45 all round, and I thought they could of done with being pushed out a little further, so the staggered ET35 would be my choice from the above. You can still get away with the same size tyres all round on those sizes and for a T32 that would be 255/45/19.

Lastly, these are similar to the Judd, albeit a bit more money, and an inch bigger but a really high end wheel in the quality department For Sale - Vossen Vfs1s - Goodyear Eagle F1s. but @CALLAKN photos will give you an idea how they look on a Black T6.
Oh and as you are local, I look forward to seeing the finished result on the roads in hopefully the not too distant future.

Hi Jack T and Tourershine

Thanks for that info, that has helped loads in what I've been thinking, i should of given more info on my kombi in the first place. Its a T30 SWB Highline 2015, and why I've gone with 19" wheels instead of 20" is my partner and i discuss everything at length and what is more a priority to the look we both want, mine was to slam it and her's was 19" wheels. There was no war the van was getting slammed and 20"s, same with are front lights we discussed loads and we've ended up going for the new V3's from Transporter HQ, think she wants the lights before the wheels, lol.
I've decided on the tyres with the goodyear eagle f1 245/45/19 on 8.5 and probably 255/45/19 on the 9.5" i think if we go staggered.
Thanks again and i will post pictures in future. :thumbsup:

Back