Judd 20" T311rs On Lowered T32

Yes, what got me thinking was the regular "wrong offset" posts with wheels poking out. I did think that they could just be machined.
I have found out that Judds are imported to uk and machined here to order but many manufacturers import the various offsets and nut configuration on each wheel from the factory so more stock to Hold and less chance of your own requirements.

I suspect whether they can or cant will depend on how're they're manufactured, specifically the thickness of the centre section and if there's enough to spare so you can shave it off. I suspect the tolerance will be within the original design and I wouldn't go shaving any old wheel!
That’s right, I would only have them machined by the original distributor

I wouldn't expect anyone to do it without confirming with the manufacturer.

I am hoping to fit these Judd's to my T6 LWB 4motion. I would like them staggered as wide as possible. I have not lowered my van yet but will be doing so in the future. What would any of you recommend. 9 up from 10.5 rear?

I am hoping to fit these Judd's to my T6 LWB 4motion. I would like them staggered as wide as possible. I have not lowered my van yet but will be doing so in the future. What would any of you recommend. 9 up from 10.5 rear?

10.5 does fit fine on the back, but because it's a 4mo, although you don't need the same width wheels ideally you'd run the same tyres front and back for equal rolling radius. The best option for that is 265/40/20, which does fit ok on a 10.5 but does have a slight stretch, leaving the edge of your rim without much protection. If you're ok with that then rock on. I went 9 & 9.5 to retain some lip protection

10.5 does fit fine on the back, but because it's a 4mo, although you don't need the same width wheels ideally you'd run the same tyres front and back for equal rolling radius. The best option for that is 265/40/20, which does fit ok on a 10.5 but does have a slight stretch, leaving the edge of your rim without much protection. If you're ok with that then rock on. I went 9 & 9.5 to retain some lip protection
I have bought 9 all round because of the 4 motion issue as when you stretch a tyre rim it will reduce the radius slightly more than the front. This is because the tyre shoulder angle is convex. This doesn’t mean it won’t work for you but I wanted to keep the exact rolling radius front and back as if you read your manual under 4 motion, it states to change tyres evenly on all 4 wheels. So that is only the slightest tread wear differences.

Perhaps conical shape of the rear tyres would describe it better than convex as I stated above

I have bought 9 all round because of the 4 motion issue as when you stretch a tyre rim it will reduce the radius slightly more than the front. This is because the tyre shoulder angle is convex. This doesn’t mean it won’t work for you but I wanted to keep the exact rolling radius front and back as if you read your manual under 4 motion, it states to change tyres evenly on all 4 wheels. So that is only the slightest tread wear differences.
Fair enough, although i think the impact of the stretch on the rolling radius is negligible. The tyres wear at very different rates as well, so there is usually a slight discrepancy between front and rear.

Fair enough, although i think the impact of the stretch on the rolling radius is negligible. The tyres wear at very different rates as well, so there is usually a slight discrepancy between front and rear.
Yes of course, it all depends on how the haldex copes with changeable tolerances before showing signs of wear. If you keep the vehicle only 3 years, it won’t be a problem and might not after 10, I don’t know.

Yes of course, it all depends on how the haldex copes with changeable tolerances before showing signs of wear. If you keep the vehicle only 3 years, it won’t be a problem and might not after 10, I don’t know.
Very true. In fact the difference in rolling radius isn't quite as negligible as i'd thought. By my rough calcs, the difference in rolling radius between a 9 vs 9.5 (on 265/40/20) is only 0.19mm, so nothing really, but a 9 vs 10.5 is 1.73mm. I still dont think that's going to be an issue, but as you say, I'm by no means qualified to say one way or the other how that will impact over time, combined with a naturally faster wearing rear tyre

Very true. In fact the difference in rolling radius isn't quite as negligible as i'd thought. By my rough calcs, the difference in rolling radius between a 9 vs 9.5 (on 265/40/20) is only 0.19mm, so nothing really, but a 9 vs 10.5 is 1.73mm. I still dont think that's going to be an issue, but as you say, I'm by no means qualified to say one way or the other how that will impact over time, combined with a naturally faster wearing rear tyre
The haldex might be able to cope easily and just scrub the front or rear tyres prematurely to compensate.

I have exactly the same wheels , I run 275/40 on B14.
No rubbing on rear, no rubbing lock to lock, I cannot go to low as it will rub on big bounce on front.
I will run 265/40 on front next.
Neither size protects the rims on those wheels.
Any pics of these on those tyres?

Back