It's like a magnet...

Scot

T6 Pro
Anyone one else get the feeling that they are wasting their time trying to keep their van in top condition?.
I have just had a postie and his bag squeezing between my van and a car rather than walking an extra 15 steps to the path resulting in a scratch down to the basecoat.
It seems like my van is a magnet to all the kids, prams, shopping trollies and now posties.
Just like Jamie2.0( School run) I am so p..... off.
Scot

Hope you manage to claim off the Royal Mail for the damage that this numb skull has created.

' its just a van mate '.

Thats all I ever hear when I get arsey with people who bump into either of my vans.
There is a distinct and obvious difference between my, ( and I'm sure all of you guys ), vans and some battered company work van.

' its just a van mate '.

Thats all I ever hear when I get arsey with people who bump into either of my vans.
There is a distinct and obvious difference between my, ( and I'm sure all of you guys ), vans and some battered company work van.

I get the same from dealers and garages. Really annoys me. The T6 is my only means of transport.

We are lucky to have two cars, the T6 being one of them, this however is the only one we can put all our family (twins less than 10wks old + 3yr old) so to us it's definitely more than just a van.

At £30k it's a lot of hard work and saving for something special to me. "Just a van" its 'Just' my pride and joy. And I don't need some careless fool knocking hundreds off it's value at a time.
Its like saying a 15 year old polo worth a few hundred is just an old banger. It could be all someone can afford, on finance and lovingly looked after.
These people make me want to spit. GRRRR.
Sorry, back to the padded cell for me.

Your absolutely right mate, everyone holds things to different values regardless of physical cost.

I once watched the boss of a building firm drive his Bentley continental GT to work on a site we were working on, he got out and started a bonfire burning rubbish next to his car ! Destroyed the paintwork on the rear wheel arch/quarter panel and when i pointed out to him the paint was blistering he shrugged his shoulders rolled it forward a couple foot and said its only a car and walked off, i was astounded !

Back