Is this the correct hook up connector?

Reading the Lifos page and it gives the impression that any battery charger will work with it with the battery onboard BMS sorting things out but that sounds a bit optimistic given some of the threads on here where the various lithium battery type charging profiles are quite specific.

It’s the same setup that’s worked previously. Only thing different is that the vehicle battery went completely flat and needed RAC to kick start it. Do think this has affected things?

Sounds like you're going to have to come up with a drawing or comprehensive description of the complete system to enable @Dellmassive or similar hero a fighting chance to figure out what's going on... saying that the RAC man kick-starting your van sounds a bit ominous.

It’s the same setup that’s worked previously. Only thing different is that the vehicle battery went completely flat and needed RAC to kick start it. Do think this has affected things?
a flat starter battery should effect the system . . but you never know.

it might just be the Lifos monitoring APP playing up - (or the bluetooth side of things)

to proceed you need to get some voltage reading from a DVM or other meter.

Cheers @Dellmassive - can’t thank you enough. Going to take it for a run to see if I can put some charge on the leisure battery via the alternator/CTEK route, see what the app says then. It was a video of the Sargent panel beeping but it wouldn’t let me load it on here so no worries. I agree @Stay Frosty I need to supply more detail but that’s where my knowledge ends - regardless you guys have been fab so thanks. Might post later if anything interesting happens on/after the drive otherwise will get a friend with more knowledge than me to have a look.

All my electrics (that I’m able to test) work fine & the Sargent panel suggests LiFOS fully charged. It’s just the (cr)App that’s giving odd readings. Had problems with it previously and looking online it seems that they still haven’t resolved the issues with it. Disappointing but unless the battery runs flat I’ll just need to assume the Sargent is telling me the truth!

Back