Is the rear lights loom under the front passenger seat

Yes it passes through the light green and brown connectors. Wiring diagrams are here

When wiring a rear camera where does the red wire go to and where does the black wire go to ?
I guess the red wire is +12v. People usually connect this to the reverse light feed. Green/black. However, this is not a clean supply because of the way it's switched by the van. Some cameras don't like this supply so you might need to use a relay to turn on the camera. The black wire will be ground. There is an earth stud by the wheel arch on the side of the van.

Hi is it also fused under the seat or are there fuses under the passenger seat on the t6 2017
There may be fuses under the passenger seat, depending on the spec of your van, but none of them are for the rear lights

Hi Deaky please could you give me some advice on this issue . I have just got the van and i haven`t slept all night worring about it .
this is what I've posted on the forum but new to it sorry
Hi everyone I've got an electrial problem on a t6 transporter . my hazzards light flash on my dashboard as do the indicators but none of the lights come on there is a bulb light on the dash also the break lights dont work . i have replaced sc47 turn and breaklights fuse but it still the same it didnt look blown anayway and the fuse port is live . and suggestions ?? please help

Do the tail lamps and reverse lamps illuminate?
There could be a multi plug disconnected in the loom to the rear lights? Has any work been carried out recently to the van?

yes i installed a reversing camera and piggy backed from the turn and break light fuse and the camera worked fine . would they all not work if a bulb had blown ? would a reset on the obd reader clear it ? Thanks for replying by the way . any help would be massively appreciated . obviously i have now removed the piggy back a put the proper fuse in but I now have this issue and going to garage is a bit of a problem with no indication . what would happen if you just removed the rear light cluster would I get the same issue or would some of the lights work like the indicators .Thanks for your help

Back