insurance update after mods

Niall.b

VIP Member
T6 Guru
so after fitting my Solows and fuel wheels i thought it best to advise my insurance company to keep myself on the correct side of the law. Well did i get a surprise when i rang LV. an additional charge of £4 to declare both mods. im a happy boy today!

so after fitting my Solows and fuel wheels i thought it best to advise my insurance company to keep myself on the correct side of the law. Well did i get a surprise when i rang LV. an additional charge of £4 to declare both mods. im a happy boy today!
I hope i get the same response when i ring up with my planned changes :)

I just found this thread after frantically searching for a company that will (hopefully) cover my soon to be picked up Fuel wheels, Solow suspension and H&R ARB's.
Aviva's Computer said no to the coil overs but would have allowed the wheels and ARB's for free. Luckily the policy is due renewal early December..

Did you have to give details of the make of wheels etc
no, didnt need to. my cover note has suspension change and alloy wheels listed on it now. dont think the wheels would have made a difference as it came with them anyway. more concerned with the suspension tbh

Back