Inspection Due

Lone Wolf

T6 Pro
Hi guys got an inspection due tomorrow on my 17 plate T6 150 kombi, not even had its first service yet which is due next month but just wondering is there anything extra i should ask for them to look at.

Hi guys got an inspection due tomorrow on my 17 plate T6 150 kombi, not even had its first service yet which is due next month but just wondering is there anything extra i should ask for them to look at.
Not so much something to ask them to look at, but don’t let them wash it if you value your paintwork.

Out of interest, what is your mileage?

Sorry guys for late reply, been away. It was the second inspection and my mileage is just coming up t0 9000 so have booked it in on the first of March for its first service.
I wouldn’t of worried about the inspection being so near to its first service but had to take it down there to show them that my rubber had broke out of my top tailgate light And to prove it wasn’t wear and tear on my behalf????
I know a lot of you’s guys may of changed the oil a lot sooner but kind of wanted to just trust the 24 months long life oil?
Thanks Dell for the link

Back