PhigyB

Hi guys I have had a 69 plate t6 caravelle exec 150 ps tdi bmi ,it was 12 months old when l purchased it privatley as a disabled van with 118 miles on the clock,it is chestnut brown highline van with plenty of factory fitted options but no rear bench ,removed the ramp from rear of van after much searching I found a rear bench seat in black full leather,it compliments the sahara desert leather trim and seats,it still has all the factory fitted protective film on the carpets and door tread plates it is currently due its 2nd mot and a service with total milage of 6400
I am realy pleased with it ,much bigger than a meriva vxr we previously had which we have now sold as we also purchased a 21 plate Polo Match to run about in to keep the miles off the velle,sorry no photos yet as forum does not accept my file extensions,I will have to sort that one out later or take some jpegs

Welcome to a happy place @PhigyB ! We very much look forward to your file extensions or jpegs or chalkboard pictures, we're not fussy as long as we have something! Just the 'Velle though we can live without the Polo!

• Haha
Reactions: Bav
No problem Wayne ,photos I have on apple and they changed files from jpeg to hiec files on a update,I will take some new photos on my android phone.

Welcome to the forum. Worst case, screen shot your current photos and they should save as PNG files, which upload without issue

Back