So much its fixed by resetting codes.

Majinvash

I have had my van now for 6 months and the engine light has come on 3 times.

Thanks for my reader and the ability to reset a fault.

The first was due to Adblue which popped up on the first drive back. Never come back.
The second went on while I was in Cornwall and turned its self off when i refueled on the way back. Which was nice.
The third was list month giving me a fault on the the cat. 800 miles later and it hasnt come back.

Now I wonder how many times garages just charge people to replace stuff that really isnt broke.
Without my reader, I would have had to just accept what a garage told me and the associated bills.

Or am I living dangerously and my van is close to exploding? :p

I have had my van now for 6 months and the engine light has come on 3 times.

Thanks for my reader and the ability to reset a fault.

The first was due to Adblue which popped up on the first drive back. Never come back.
The second went on while I was in Cornwall and turned its self off when i refueled on the way back. Which was nice.
The third was list month giving me a fault on the the cat. 800 miles later and it hasnt come back.

Now I wonder how many times garages just charge people to replace stuff that really isnt broke.
Without my reader, I would have had to just accept what a garage told me and the associated bills.

Or am I living dangerously and my van is close to exploding? :p
Oh you are a cynic @Majinvash but I can't help agreeing with you, love my Carista!

Back