Indicator and hazard fault

Steve frith

Hi guys, I had a blown fuse on rear lights found 2 fuses blown and sorted the fault, however I think when pulling all the fuses out to check them all I may have put one back wrong and now lost my indicators and hazards does anyone know where its location is on the fuse board so I can check?

Cheers in advance

Did the same thing reg hazards and indicators,just make sure the 10 amp fuse is in the right place.And its very easy to put it in below the right slot.

Photo of fuse panel before making any changes is the simple precaution no matter how careful or experienced.

Hi all,
New to T6 life and managed to blow the fuse for the lower cigarette lighter today. Swapped the fuse and now I have Bulb warning light on dash and no indicators or hazards. Any ideas as I don't know which fuses to check and can't seem to find those fuse diagrams you listed?

The diagrams @Dellmassive referenced are in the VIP section.

If you follow the first link they posted and update your membership they'll be available to you.

If you pulled the 15 amp one for the dash socket check the 25 amp 2 below it hasn't been knocked. You likely don't have any brake lights either.

The diagrams @Dellmassive referenced are in the VIP section.

If you follow the first link they posted and update your membership they'll be available to you.

If you pulled the 15 amp one for the dash socket check the 25 amp 2 below it hasn't been knocked. You likely don't have any brake lights either.
Yeah no break lights either. I checked the other fuses and they all seem fine. So I need to pay to be VIP to get access to the downloads then?

Easy to do!

Hence why the rule further up the thread, always a photo before :thumbsup:

And also, welcome to the forum :cool:

Ok, ignore me! I'm a massive tool. Had the 25amp one in the one below rather than 2 below. Thanks for pointing that out Road Tripper! Think £12 to get those fuse diagrams will be money well spent! Cheers all!
Come join the club @Mike T6

Back