Independent Garage Recommendations West London/Surrey/Hampshire Area

bblake

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Can anyone recommend a good, honest, reliable independent garage in the West London/Surrey/Hampshire area?
Cheers

Many thanks for the recommendations, much appreciated. Always good to know who is local to me when needed! Cheers

I use GT cars in Send near the A3, Graham has done all of the 5 cars in the family for over 5 years 01483 959933 07733 358961 thoroughly recommended.

I was under the impression that a main dealer, say Martin's which is just down the road from me would be much more expensive than an independent ???

More expensive and more incompetent in my opinion :rolleyes:

I use Leatherhead Motor Company in Leatherhead, they've been great with my pile of crap transporter :think smile bounce:

I was under the impression that a main dealer, say Martin's which is just down the road from me would be much more expensive than an independent ???

I use the VW service centre in Camberley which I think is seperate from Martins - they’ve done their best with my T6 and it’s numerous niggles - some fixed under warranty after the warranty had expired

I use the VW service centre in Camberley which I think is seperate from Martins - they’ve done their best with my T6 and it’s numerous niggles - some fixed under warranty after the warranty had expired
Thanks Murdoch, did you buy your vehicle from them?

Back