I Bought One!

Initially it'll be shifting furniture, rubbish and building materials as we clear one house then start doing up our next house but it will get some extra windows and have the inside tidied up. The more long term plan is more of a day van/bike transporter as I have a Triumph Bonneville which I'd like to take on holiday with me plus I enjoy body boarding and mountain biking.

Nice motorcycle - I have the Bonny T120 but unfortunately my VW is a camper so no room to take it along on trips.

Cheers :) I like T120s but never managed to get one, I did have a Tiger Cub, a 6T Thunderbird and a 1955 T100 when I was younger.

Initially it'll be shifting furniture, rubbish and building materials as we clear one house then start doing up our next house but it will get some extra windows and have the inside tidied up. The more long term plan is more of a day van/bike transporter as I have a Triumph Bonneville which I'd like to take on holiday with me plus I enjoy body boarding and mountain biking.

Don't break the poor thing by using it as a builders van :eek: we're going to be in a similar position moving to a fixer upper in 3 weeks and I'm looking at getting a 10yr old Zafira with a years ticket for sub £2 grand, sounds cruel to use anything as a motorized wheelbarrow but shifting timber, plasterboard and bags of plaster is not the task required from your new custom van.

Keep the steelies, slam it on some Solows, a splitter and rear spoiler and you won't have time or money left to spend on your fixer upper!

Back