How to install a 9V power supply?

I'd like to install a webcam to keep an eye on the dog when he's alone in the van. I've got one from home with a 240V mains adapter which supplies the device with just 0.6A at 9V.
I can easily find a USB cable with the right size plug, but my USB sockets are labelled as 5V, not 9V.
Is there such a thing as a 9V USB socket?
I've got a 12V cigarette socket connected to the leisure battery too...
What's the simplest way to get a 9V supply to the device?
BERLS Universal Power Cable, USB to DC 5.5 * 2.1mm 5V Charging Cord with 10 Selectable Connector Tips(5.5*2.5, 4.8*1.7, 4.0*1.7, 4.0*1.35, 3.5*1.35, 3.0*1.1, 2.5*0.7, Micro USB, Type-C, Mini USB) https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07GTKB...abc_DY2YR7PS20CFMAJKA761?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

USB sockets are 5V (there are some exceptions for quick charging specific devices, but for this application we don't need to get in to that).

Converting the voltage from 12V to 5V (USB) and then back up to 9V doesn't make sense...with every voltage conversion comes losses which is not an efficient use of power.

Something like this would convert directly from 12V to 9V - 12v & 24v REGULATED DC/DC ADAPTER 1500mA cig cigar 1.5v 3v 4.5v 6v 7.5v 9v 12v | eBay

You might be able to get a smaller/fixed voltage one.. but you would need to check the plug type/polarity of your current adaptor and match it.

Not easy being a pet these days, no peace!
Just wondering what action is required if they are misbehaving?
The consequence is that I don't get to eat my dessert!
If I can prove that little Brewster is sleeping peacefully, I can have my pudding and maybe even a glass of wine

Thanks for the advice. I knew there would be a simple solution but didn't know what it would be called!
I've ordered a transformer cable and will let you know if it works...

Back