UGREEN Car Charger 69W USB C PD Car Adapter 3-Port Cigarette Plug Compatible with iPhone 13 Pro Max/12/12/11/XR/X, iPad Pro/Air 2/mini, Galaxy S21/S20, Redmi Note 10, Pixel 6 etc https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B094DFW7T7/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_fabc_50PN7CP8PTSP4GDYRNJ6
I was wondering more along the lines of the wall sockets rather than the adapter.

If it's possible to install a twin USB socket powered by the leisure battery, that could provide 40W+ fast change, that would be perfect.

Might be an odd question. Finalising build details now and umming and arring over inverter and 240V socket. We will be carrying a pair of AGM leisure batteries in the rear of the van (because I have them and they are in good nick). These will run our fridge for 5 days+. Whilst driving could I use my Noco charger to top up the free standing batteries in the rear from the 240v socket which is inverted off the smaller charging leisure battery under the passenger seat? Is that a big waste of power with all the DC/AC/DC coversions?

As some have said, the extra cost is small beer in the scale of things?

Last edited:
12v sky handy for devices such as inverter, bike washers etc, its. If not useing these then opt for USB. We use modular system which you can change usb to 12v simply.
Cheers

@Eclipse Custom Vans. I thought / hoped that you might have been talking a about something a bit cleverer than that (but don't ask me what!). Personally, I was thinking about adding a twin USB next to an existing CBE 12V socket but then decided to keep it simple by just using a 12V twin adapter and a 12V twin USB charger. Thanks for the reply anyway.

@Eclipse Custom Vans. I thought / hoped that you might have been talking a about something a bit cleverer than that (but don't ask me what!). Personally, I was thinking about adding a twin USB next to an existing CBE 12V socket but then decided to keep it simple by just using a 12V twin adapter and a 12V twin USB charger. Thanks for the reply anyway.
yeah would be good, CBE stuff bulky, but then other solutions dont match and I dont personally like household outlets being used. Each to their own.

If you have a singel CBE outlet, you can take off wall, add a new hole and refit with a double gang frame and plate so it al matches in. Cheers

@Eclipse Custom Vans. Cheers for that - at some point I will probably do exactly that but I just wasn't sure whether or not I could just take the power from the back of the existing 12V to a new twin USB or would need to run a new cable to the leisure system fuse box. As and when / if I ever get around to it, I will post on here seeking advice on that. Again, thanks.

@Eclipse Custom Vans. Cheers for that - at some point I will probably do exactly that but I just wasn't sure whether or not I could just take the power from the back of the existing 12V to a new twin USB or would need to run a new cable to the leisure system fuse box. As and when / if I ever get around to it, I will post on here seeking advice on that. Again, thanks.
good luck

Back