How long to install b14

Brutus

I put my Caravelle in to get b14s fitted and also sidebars and wondering how long roughly it should take to install.I dropped the bus off last night as requested and just been told that not finished until tomorrow.Thought i read somewhere about 4 hours for the suspension

Thanks for the replies.Is that including alignment.I thought it would be about 4-5 and then about 1 hour to fit sidebars.Maybe they didnt start till later today but why get me to drop it off the night before if not starting 1st thing.Justing wondering if i'm about to be bent over on labour charges

4 hours at vanstyle. Also vanstyle told me to let it settle for a few weeks before getting 4 wheel alignment. Not sure if that's necessary or not but thought I would mention

Thanks xpfloyd good to know the differences between garages still thinking 6 hours is enough time so will see when i pick it up today

For one technician 4 hours would be perfect acceptable. Then add a full four wheel alignment - another hour or so. So 5 hours total. This includes adjusting the height as necessary to a customers requirements. If you stick two techs on there, you can obviously half the time.

Back