Horizon pop top

dandan88

VIP Member
T6 Guru
Just wondering if anyone has had a horizon pop top fitted? Preferably not what was HILO

Wanting to push the button but was also putting the feelers out?

If so how is it?

Cheers

We had a Horizon roof fitted in November when we had our full conversion. This was fitted by Jacks Shack based in Kegworth. They are authorised installers and completed this work at Horizons headquarters which was great for me as it meant it was fully overseen by their technicians.

I'm very happy with the workmanship. We've not noticed any issues with it but have only had it open a couple of times and have not slept in it yet. It does take a little work when putting down and making sure the fabric is all tucked in and the catch is securely closed etc. but I'm sure this will become easier with practice. We had our first night away in the van this weekend and as it was just an overnight pubstop didn't bother putting the roof up.

It looks awesome as far as I'm concerned and I'm sure time will tell how good it actually is!!!

IMG_0817.jpg

Not much chat on this regards the Horizon roofs, I'm also thinking of getting one, saw them at NEC and was impressed. Couple of questions, can the DAB roof aerial mounted just behind top of the front windscreen be relocated onto the pop top, and also wiring for this and the solar, required in future, do these wires get routed up inside the concertina support brackets?

Back