Pop-top fit cost

I don't have a pop top but only me and my dog .was tempted but really all u get is head room .and at 60 who wants to be climbing up into a pop top roof bed lol .I am taking my rock and roll bed out and fitting a U Shaped unit in .iv a T6 Swb .any one looking a rock and roll bed lol
"I am taking my rock and roll bed out and fitting a U Shaped unit in" Now there's a good idea!! My rock'n roll bed is not that comfortable as a seat. Let me know what your plans are please

In regards to the pop top, you get what you pay BUT im happy with mine so far and I paid £2500 fitted. its not a fancy make like Skyline, storm etc but it does the job!

In regards to the pop top, you get what you pay BUT im happy with mine so far and I paid £2500 fitted. its not a fancy make like Skyline, storm etc but it does the job!

That’s insanely cheap! What roofs do they fit? Personally I think a poptop makes a massive difference to the liveability of the space in the van and wouldn’t consider buying one without it so at that price it might make sense to get one fitted

That’s insanely cheap! What roofs do they fit? Personally I think a poptop makes a massive difference to the liveability of the space in the van and wouldn’t consider buying one without it so at that price it might make sense to get one fitted
Im not sure if they have designed their own to be honest. I was doing a budget conversion so it suited my needs/budget. For the money I paid, Im happy with it

Great price and it does look good.
You see, this example is what makes the £5,495 quote I got seem way overpriced
I suppose another way to look at it is you can buy a Fiat 500 for £10,000 but you can buy a Mercedes for £20,000. Both cars and do the same job but you'd like to think you are getting better quality with Mercedes....
Honestly, I do think Jerba, Skyline etc etc will be of better quality than C&H Campers own

Reactions: Bav
I suppose another way to look at it is you can buy a Fiat 500 for £10,000 but you can buy a Mercedes for £20,000. Both cars and do the same job but you'd like to think you are getting better quality with Mercedes....
Honestly, I do think Jerba, Skyline etc etc will be of better quality than C&H Campers own
Yes, no doubt you get what you pay for but does anyone agree that £5,495 is not a bit expensive at £3,000 more ? Your pop-top looks the biz

Is urs the Swb VW kombi van . and did u assemble the kit your self how easy was it . Who did u buy from
SWB for a T6 Panel van conversion. Assembled myself, reasonably straight forward yeah. My only grumble was the pieces arent numbered so you kinda have to guess which piece is in the instruction. Bought it from Van furniture as you linked

SWB for a T6 Panel van conversion. Assembled myself, reasonably straight forward yeah. My only grumble was the pieces arent numbered so you kinda have to guess which piece is in the instruction. Bought it from Van furniture as you linked
Thanks for that it does look good and would give me more room .

Stealth B2 is £7300 +vat from Van Haven, my new bus is having one.

Not sure what a Horizon costs these days, my HiLo was £5k ish.

• Wow
Reactions: CAB
Back