Hi from Norfolk

Sorry, when I said "reviewed in detail", I meant inspected and assessed - I didn't go as far as posting my thoughts and observations. I can PM you with a quick summary of each if that would be of use?
Hi, if its not too much bother could you pm me your take on Jaibow and Crystal custom campers..
Best regards:thumbsup:

Hi all from Reedham on the Yare. We bought our 2017 T6 this year from Waveney Campers at Blofield to fulfil my retirement dream. Tested out at Sandringham then later 2 weeks round the Peaks to learn a bit more.
She's still looking a bit 'clinical' but some personal touches will help i hope. 20220301_163016.jpg

Sorry, when I said "reviewed in detail", I meant inspected and assessed - I didn't go as far as posting my thoughts and observations. I can PM you with a quick summary of each if that would be of use?
Any chance you could send me your thoughts on these as well please - I am also considering a few on your list. Thanks

Any chance you could send me your thoughts on these as well please - I am also considering a few on your list. Thanks
If you tell me which ones on my list you are considering, I'll PM you my feedback on them. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
If you tell me which ones on my list you are considering, I'll PM you my feedback on them. :thumbsup:
These:
  • Rising Sun Campers (Coventry)
  • Platinum Wave Campers (Solihull)
  • VisionTech Automotive (Colchester)
  • Three Bridge Campers (Milton Keynes)
Thanks and much appreciated

Reactions: Bav
Back