Hi from Gloucestershire

Jockmcmad

Hi folks, just settling in with our 2019 T6 Kombi. Trying to keep it usable for 3 kids but also something myself the wife and hound can overnight on the odd weekend. Have started tweaking with wind deflectors, roof rails and an awning. Bought a £20 dbl bed frame which I have 'adjusted' so we can put up and sleep on in the back. Think the leisure battery and steps are next on the list. Looking for a cheap battery set up and a decent set of running boards that aren't just for aesthetics if anyone can recommend....
Cheers folks

Morning and welcome to the forum! Are you talking about side-steps or side-bars?
Here’s a thread on side steps if it’s the former:
As for electrics, not only is TravelVolts reasonable, he’s a member here and knows these vans inside out.

Morning and welcome to the forum! Are you talking about side-steps or side-bars?
Here’s a thread on side steps if it’s the former:
As for electrics, not only is TravelVolts reasonable, he’s a member here and knows these vans inside out.
Thanks I am looking for running boardsrather than bars so that can be used to get in/out rather than decorative. I had seen the thread before but the only ser that seemed to be recommended are sold out. Will give TravelVolts a shout when ready to take the plunge in the battery...

Back