Hi All!

GregT1989

VIP Member
Hi everyone!

New to the VW scene, just purchased my first T6 and ready to go (once we are allowed in Wales)
I am looking to purchase a drive away awning (a good sized one) and was wondering if anyone had any good suggestions of where to start?
Also, does anyone know if someone’s ever made or had manufactured a under seat fridge (passenger double) or am I in cuckoo land?
Many thanks

GregEFCB7C1F-745E-472C-B8A8-9FDA7EEA41B1.jpeg18DC9438-A038-4FB5-990F-EA9535DB7080.jpeg1E0903F1-B0FC-4F35-B838-C9AA15EB2621.jpeg601CDA12-DA73-4C31-98AE-7A3B6AC6D85D.jpeg

@GregT1989 the van looks awesome! I realise I’m commenting on an older post but a search for Inovit torque wheels brought me here!! I also have a red van (although only a T5.1). I’ve been struggling with wheel choice but am now set on the Torques. Do you happen to know if these are satin black or the machined face with dark tint? I’m assuming the latter? Thanks a lot

@GregT1989 the van looks awesome! I realise I’m commenting on an older post but a search for Inovit torque wheels brought me here!! I also have a red van (although only a T5.1). I’ve been struggling with wheel choice but am now set on the Torques. Do you happen to know if these are satin black or the machined face with dark tint? I’m assuming the latter? Thanks a lot
Hi Ads,

to be honest I’m not entirely sure! They’re definitely more satin than polished from memory and tyre fitting is a nightmare because the amount the vans been lowered to easily fit in multi story car parks! Between this and the spacing the arch gap is a nightmare! (wife’s choice which means she can deal with the brutality of attempting to drive it over speed bumps and British roads) I’ll check for you on the colour when I’m back home! Stay safe

Back