Hertz, Audison Or Something Else?

gmaster

T6 Pro
Hi All, soon I’ll be starting a few overdue upgrades. One is the audio system.

I already have an unopened Audison SR5 Amp, some hertz Mille pro 165.3 2way speakers and an 8” hertz sub ready to install. However, my question is should I go with this set-up, or sell it and upgrade / change it?

I can get some Audison Voce AV K6 for a good price and wondered if they were better...or should I get them and another amp and use them for the rears?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Using them in the rear will give you more 'fill' over all but IMO I don't think you'll notice the difference.
Focal do a new range maybe look at them.. also listed on my build page.

@Absolut5 will help more tech questions.

I already have an unopened Audison SR5 Amp, some hertz Mille pro 165.3 2way speakers and an 8” hertz sub ready to install. However, my question is should I go with this set-up, or sell it and upgrade / change it?

I can get some Audison Voce AV K6 for a good price and wondered if they were better...or should I get them and another amp and use them for the rears?

Talk to @Absolut5 they very cool and very knowledgeable

I presume you mean MPK165.3 components or do you have MPX165.3 2 ways ?

If the components then stick with them, as they are very good, but can depend on what type of music you listen to.

Pointless running components in the rear, waste of good money

Personally I would run a equivalent JL amp as they have more fire in their belly. But stick with what you got and use one of our JL Audio 10w1 subs in our custom enclosure which has a 2 ohm voice to extract the most out of the amp in 3 channel mode. Then run a set of rears of the headunit

Back