Help to make YouTube sound better?

tram

Engineer
T6 Pro
I'm rubbish with technology and know pretty much zero. I just scrape by with very basics, and don't know people who know stuff. What I want is something that will give music a better sound when I play it from my laptop or tablet from say youtube, maybe something I just plug in. I don't need fantastic quality, but to just make it a bit better because the quality does sound a bit poor to my ear. Id be very grateful for any suggestions.

Something like a Bluetooth speaker. Maybe the Bose soundlink mini for example. Probably a tad expensive for what your after but it's good for tunes as well.

Cheers, guys, thanks very much. I'm gonna be happy with lots of stuff I've wanted for years and years. So back to old skool.
etc, etc................. thanks. Bought an old skool style recorder and mic and tapes....
and check this dacing, must have been motion capture, but how inventive.

Last edited by a moderator:
phil, but it is music. Oh, man, oh. Come on, please offer what you feel is music. I will be totally honest with you. What you think of this:

If you like old school, have you tried putting your laptop on an upturned carboard box? :)

Well, it ain't about scoring points here, it's about sharing knowledge to help, as hard as it can be, but here's another
a
nd this:in sooooo important

“It’s mostly mowie wowie but it’s got some labradoor in it”

You mean we're smoking dog sh.t ?!!? I reckon much of who I am and enjoy to be is because of luck because the things that I needed were not within my natural environment. The things that helped me were the situations when I found myself in new environments. I have been lucky this way. I think Cheech and Chong, and Spinal Tap are two essential must watch and know well movies. They can be life changing. When something is life-changing it can be deeply psychologically disturbing and uncomfortable, but it is better to accept that as the change happens. I have got used to taking deep psychological knocks as I continue to expand. But it is not a nice feeling at the time, but pays off later. Indeed, it has been a fantastic protection. I can easily fend for myself now, and thank goodness when I look at all the nastiness there was around me which I no longer have to have. I tackled another one on the street, one from long ago, and talk about a rabbit caught in headlights and panicking. It is actually just intelligence, mine being superior to theirs, but this intelligence comes from such as Spinal Tap and Cheech and Chong.

ONG Cheech and Chong that is so old, Remember listening to them on the way to race circuits in the mid 70's . How about the Dog Shit joke :laugh:

Back